From the article: Top 5 Features of a Great Bike Path
If you ride with any regularity, you've probably developed your own handful of favorite bike paths. Share your list with others so they can try it out too. A general description, length (if you know it) and the location will be most helpful. Suggest Your Favorite!
Minuteman Bike Path - Cambridge, MA
- Railroad right of way from Cambridge to Bedford, MA. Paved and easy ride. Connects to other great bike paths at both ends.
- —Guest J.B.
Best Trail in Southeast US
- Virginia Creeper Trail from Abingdon, Virginia to the peak of Whitetop Mountain. Easy to Torturous through quaint towns and awesome mountain scenery.
- —Guest Qp
Little Miami Trail - SW Ohio
- The Little Miami Trail in Ohio is a trail that runs along the Little Miami River for about 70 miles. Flat, and very dense foliage.
- —Guest Lionsteve
- Tulsa has many miles of interconnected and well paved multi use trails. We are truly blessed!
- —Guest Gregg Keeling
Bellingham - Washington State
- The interurban trail is amazing! Runs from downtown Bellingham down to a Washington State Park with an amazing Northwest shore. :)
- —Guest Outdoorsy1
Lennoxville - North Hatley
- Very nice view, flat, along river Near Lac Massawippi, easy parking at each end