2007 USA Cycling Professional Tour
Below are the dates of the USA Cycling Professional Tour dates for 2007. Though some events have struggled to attract major sponsors -- Tour of Utah and the Austin Men's Invitational being most visible -- overall the number and diversity of events is strong.
- Feb. 18-25: AMGEN Tour of California – California
- Apr. 14: U.S. Cycling Open – Richmond, Va.
- Apr. 16-22: Tour de Georgia – Georgia
- June 3: Commerce Bank Lancaster Classic – Lancaster, Pa.
- June 7: Commerce Bank Reading Classic – Reading, Pa.
- June 10: Commerce Bank International Championship – Philadelphia, Pa.
- June 17: Austin Men’s Invitational – Austin, Texas - Cancelled for this year; trying again in 2008.
- June 23: Saturn Rochester Twilight Criterium – Rochester, N.Y.
- *Aug. 12-19: Larry H. Miller Tour of Utah – Utah - Cancelled for this year; trying again in 2008.
- Aug. 19: USA Cycling Professional Criterium Championships – Downer’s Grove, Ill.
- Sept. 1, 11 a.m to 1 p.m.: Greenville Hospital System USA Cycling Professional Championships, Individual Time Trial presented by The Cliffs – Greenville, S.C.
- Sept. 2, 1 p.m. to 5:30 p.m.: Greenville Hospital System USA Cycling Professional Championships, Road Race – Greenville, S.C.
- Sept. 8: Univest Grand Prix – Souderton, Pa.
- Sept. 11-16: Tour of Missouri – Missouri
- Sept. 15: Tour de Leelanau – Traverse, City, Mich.