The Bottom Line
Once you've seen the cycling caps made by Walz Caps, you'll likely find there's no going back to the days when you wore nothing underneath your helmet.
Whether you're looking for classic caps made from wool; performance bike caps made from high-tech material to wick away sweat; or even caps made from eco-friendly hemp, Walz Caps has a model just for you. Since having the opportunity to try out these caps, I've been wearing them regularly, both on and off the bike. I'm that much of a fan.
Fun, affordable and very, very cool, these cycling caps are perfect, even if you don't think of yourself as a cap-wearer.
- Comfy - wear it underneath your helmet or by itself
- Cool - infuse yourself with undeniable cycling style
- Quality - hand-sewn in the USA from top-notch materials
- Floppy, not stiff, bills don't always hold their shape.
- Two sizes: small/medium and large/XL to fit virtually all head sizes
- Elastic back for comfortable fit
- Clean lines in three or four-panel design to fit snugly under your cycling helmet
- Handmade in the U.S. with 100% satisfaction guarantee
- Variety of styles and materials to fit virtually any cycling situation
- Significant discounts (40-50% off suggested retail) for quantity orders
Guide Review - Bicycling Caps From the Walz Caps Company
Walz Caps are traditional, handmade cycling caps in a variety of colors, fabrics and styles to meet the needs of all types of cyclists. The caps feature a unique three- or four-panel design (depending on model) that keeps them sleek and simple to fit nicely snug under your helmet, along with an elastic back that allows comfortable fit for any size head. The soft and flexible bill can be worn up or down, depending on the situation and your preference. Plus, certain Walz Caps models even come with ear flaps for cold-weather wear.
Owned by a husband-and-wife team, Walz Caps strives to provide headwear that looks great and functions well. With unique designs, eco-friendly materials and the options for personalization and custom caps for teams and cycling clubs, the company goes all out to help find the right fit for any type of rider..
Walz Caps styles include:
- Four-panel 100% wool - $24.99, $29.99 with ear flaps
- Four-panel cotton/polyester blend - $14.99
- Three-panel racing stripe - $16.99 cotton blend/$29.99 for 100% wool
- Limited edition hats in unique fabrics - $24.99 wool / $16.99 corduroy or fleece
- Moisture wicking, 100% knit polyester - $14.99
- Eco-friendly hemp or hemp/organic cotton - $24.99, $29.99 for hemp/organic wool