If you're in the market for some shorts, we've just completed our road test of the Elite bib shorts by Craft cycling wear and have the whole report for you here. They've got a great look and feel, but what was most remarkable about these bib shorts is how light the fabric feels.
At first they almost seem flimsy when held up next to some thicker, more bulky shorts but the lightweight material, cool and wicking, is actually one of its strongest features, a killer component compared to thicker material used in other shorts. And flimsy is certainly not the case. The pair has held up well in our extended test -- showing that quality construction is not in question with these shorts.
- Review: Craft Elite Bib Cycling Shorts
- Bike Shorts Round Up
- Bib Shorts vs. Regular Cycling Shorts: Which Do You Prefer?
- Care for Your Bike Clothes - Make 'Em Last (and Snuff Out Stain and Stink)
- How to Avoid Chafing and Rash
- Review: Hincapie Gran Premio Bib Shorts and Jersey