There are a number of different handlebar mounts for your phone on the market, but frankly most haven't given me a great sense of security about actually keeping my phone in place. In fact, on a recent multi-day bike tour, my phone bounced out of its holder at least three or four times when crossing rumble strips on the highway shoulder.
The people at Rokform have taken a different approach, using a mount that bolts directly into your steerer tube rather than the more common phone mount design that clamps on your handlebar like a bike light. But was this unorthodox approach successful?
- Phone cases and phone mounts - a smart idea for cyclists
- Otterbox protective phone case review
- Laptop carriers for your bike: best packs, racks and bags
- Wahoo Fitness wireless heart rate monitor - ties in with your iPhone
- Wahoo Fitness wireless speedometer with cadence monitor
- Top accessories for bike commuters