So if you're looking for the perfect present for that special biking someone in your life and haven't yet found the right gift, fear not because I've got just the thing for you. Gucci has unveiled its a new $14,000 bike, just in time for the holiday season. (Full photo here)
Created in conjunction with famed Italian bike maker Bianchi, this 11-speed urban bike features disc brakes, a flat handlebar, and a matte black finish that incorporates the brand's signature green-red-green stripe logo. A single speed version available in white is also offered.
The bicycle was designed by Gucci's creative director, Frida Giannini, who also crafted a series of stylish accessories that go with it, including a helmet ($890), gloves ($305), and a water bottle ($105).
Seriously - $14,000 for a commuter bike? Who buys this stuff?
- Holiday gift guide for cyclists (and no, there are no $14,000 bikes or $105 water bottles on this list)
- Best gifts for bikers under $25
- Wal-Mart enters high-end bike market
- Expensive gas or cheap bike?
- How to buy the right bike for you
- Buying a bike vs building one from parts