Being a parent who loves to bike can be difficult, especially if your kids are grade-school age or younger. There is such a difference is strength and stamina it's just very difficult to ride for any length or distance together. While a mile ride on the bike is just a warm-up for you -- for a seven-year-old, that's an epic ride.
So how do you get your kids to love biking like you do? We've got five terrific ways to have fun with your kids on bikes, and best of all, spark the early passion for biking that can last a lifetime. For all the specifics, read the full article here.
Article: How to get your kids to love biking
What has been successful for you in riding with your kids? Share your story or read what has worked for others.
- How to get your kids to love biking
- Readers respond: how to get your kids to love biking
- Fast and slow - how to make it work when you're walking and riding together
- Finding a great deal on a kid's bike
- Kid's bike sizing guide
- Dad of the Year: taking 4 ten-year-olds to meet the Etnies BMX team
- Bike year-round: Ray's Indoor Mountain Bike Park