Today we're posting the account of the fifth and final day of the trip, which included famous scrambled egg sandwiches, a pair of men who may or may not have been twins and the realization that it is in fact possible to have too much orange Gatorade. These come from a journal I kept to document the details of the trip. It was fun and generally uneventful, but like most adventures of any sort had its crazy moments.
Here's hoping you enjoy it and maybe find some inspiration in it for your own trip.
- Latest installment: Katy Trail Trip Report - Day 5
- Day One: Sedalia-Clinton-Windsor
- Day Two: Windsor to Boonville
- Day Three: Boonville to Jefferson City
- Day Four: Peers to St. Charles
- Have you ridden the Katy Trail? Share your experience.
- Bike Tour Packing List
- Survive and Thrive on a Long-Distance Ride
- Review: Arkel's Dolphin 48 Pannier
- Battlefield Bike Tours: Seeing Historic Sites on Two Wheels
- Touring Washington, D.C. on a Bike
- Bike and Brewery Tour: Fort Collins, Colorado